Safety of human health is paramount, especially in the work place. Our safety division works to train and inform in order to mitigate any potential safety risk. We also provide trainings to guide employees to safe practices. At Flatrock Engineering and Environmental, LLC, we offer a host of safety services. Please look over our list of services and contact the appropriate team members for more information. We look forward to working with you and your team on your next project.
Please contact Brad Taylor for more information or to schedule training.
- Atmospheric Monitoring (Fixed and Personal)
- Benzene Surveys
- Coordinating/Consulting with Regulatory Agencies
- Incident Investigations
- NORM Surveys
- On Site Safety Audits
- On Site Safety Supervision
- Sound Surveys
- Training Services to Include:
- Backhoe Operator
- Basic Intro. to Pipeline
- Basic Safety Meeting Topics to Include LOTO, Hotwork Permit, Confined Space, JSA’s, etc.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Competent Person Level Trenching and Shoring
- Fall Protection
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Fit Test on Any Mask Needed
- Forklift Operator
- H2S Certification
- Man-lift Operator
- Medical Evaluations
- More Training Can be Developed as Requested
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 – Construction
- Rigger/Signal Person for Overhead Lifting
- Skid Steer Operator
- Supervisor Drug and Alcohol Signs and Symptoms (60 Min Drugs/60 Min Alcohol)
Are you in the need for safety work? If you’d like to get more information by speaking with a member of our team, please fill out the form below and we will contact you promptly.
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you soon!